Another SuSE HylaFax question

Hello,
	in my soon to be updated HOW-TO Q115 in the FAQ for HylaFax for SuSE
people, I am going to recommend:
SuSE 6.4 users to grab the rpm from ftp.suse.com/pub/suse_update/6.4/n1/hyla_tiffp.rpm
SuSE 6.3 users to install the HylaFax that came with the SuSE 6.3 distro
SuSE 6.2 users to install the rpm from ftp.suse.com/pub/suse_update/6.4/n1/hyla_tiffp.rpm

	I am assuming the libtiff patch will not be a bother to SuSE 6.2 users
who do not have libtiff 3.5.  Is this correct?

What about SuSE 6.1 and lower?  Will they be able to download and install the
4.1 beta 2 patched for libtiff 3.5 rpm without any problems?  If so, what
versions of SuSE 6.1 and lower can download and install the 4.1 beta 2 without
problems?  Which SuSE versions (6.1 and lower) have to upgrade other packages
for HylaFax 4.1 beta 2 to work properly.  And which packages?

Thanks
George