Re: Cover Page

> I am using Whfc on my clients for faxing, it does not like word *.doc
> for cover pages.  Is their any windows conversion utility that converts
> doc to postscript formats.

MS Word and MS Word Viewer.  In both cases you will need to use
Windows Scripting Host (caution: email viruses) or a compiled program
to drive their OLE interfaces.  I'm not sure that Word Viewer has an
OLE interface, as it is really just a Word competitor to Acrobat
Reader and PDF, not something designed to be flexible.