Re: placing tag line on received fax

Rimantas Zylius wrote:

> is there a way to place tagline on received fax (e.g. date, time, numbur of
> sender). i do not want to rely on senders settings, as they may not exist.
>
> maybe this is possible at least in the printing process?

I've looked into this ( but haven't implimented yet ) in the printing
process.

If you're using ghostscript look at the caption.ps in the GS_LIB
directory (/usr/lib/ghostscript.5.10 on my debian installation).  This
shows how to 'brand' an output file with some text.  I'm planning to set
up my fax printing script to place the date/time/jobid on all of the
received faxes this way.

Leon Hauck
leon@progcpu.com