RE: HylaFAX with ISDN

Hello to all

hylafax announced support for hylafax on cebit2000.
there is info somewhere on their web server. www.avm.de
they plan a faxsend replacement.

AFAIR i posted some infos about this, please search in the archive.

i am not sure: does B1 CAPI driver realy emulate a fax modem?
AFAIK there is only CAPI fax support and CAPI expects a SFF file (opposed to
TIFF)
which ghostscript cannot generate without patches.

Bernd