HylaFAX on Red Hat

Hello!

>I am setting up the HylaFax on a RedHat Linux box. I am using W95/NT
clients on
>a NT network. We use Exchange and Outlook for our mail and looking at tying
it
>all together. I am not sure if HylaFAX and Exchange will talk to each other
but
>i was wondering if Outlook is able to communicate to HylaFAX. Also if you
could
>suggest a way that i could get this up and running (HylaFAX & Red Hat) it
would
>be appreciated.

You asked something like that before, and Bernd answered to look at:
www.hylafax.org/links.html
there you will find the clients what you can use.

Hylafax will not work directly with Exchange or Outlook because that are no
Hylafax clients, but it seems to be possible to use Hylafax as an e-mail to
fax gateway. I do not know much about is, you can find that in the HylaFAQ
at:
http://www.hylafax.org/HylaFAQ/index.html

Many clients will have a windows-printer-driver, so you can use Exchange or
Outlook to print to a fax, but maybe it's better to use a program like Word.

Bye,
Paul van der Vlis.