Re: HylaFAX on Red Hat

malden@senet.com.au wrote:

> I am setting up the HylaFax on a RedHat Linux box. I am using W95/NT clients on
> a NT network. We use Exchange and Outlook for our mail and looking at tying it
> all together. I am not sure if HylaFAX and Exchange will talk to each other but
> i was wondering if Outlook is able to communicate to HylaFAX. Also if you could
> suggest a way that i could get this up and running (HylaFAX & Red Hat) it would
> be appreciated.

Did you try to use WHFC (win HylaFAX client)?
It's a best way to send faxes from Win stations, and receive too, but I
use additional way for delivering received faxes to clients. When fax
received it converts to PDF and send as MIME attachment to the
predefined clients. I think it is rather good way for clients to receive
faxes and look and print it correctly.

Sergey.