HylaFAX on Red Hat

I am setting up the HylaFax on a RedHat Linux box. I am using W95/NT clients on
a NT network. We use Exchange and Outlook for our mail and looking at tying it
all together. I am not sure if HylaFAX and Exchange will talk to each other but
i was wondering if Outlook is able to communicate to HylaFAX. Also if you could
suggest a way that i could get this up and running (HylaFAX & Red Hat) it would
be appreciated.

Regards,
Shane Malden

malden@senet.com.au

This message was sent using SE Net Webmail.
http://webmail.senet.com.au/