Slackware 7.0 and hylafax-v4-0pl2

Hi there,

I am using the above package and I am having problem compiling and running
the faxsetup.

This is the steps that I did
1) ./configure
2) make
3) make install
I have to make the "/usr/lib/ghostscript" and  "/usr/lib/ghostscript/fonts"
manually for this to complete
4) faxsetup (it says that sendfax was not in /usr/local/bin directory)

I checked and the /usr/local/bin directory was empty.
I changed the "configure" file and change all the occurrences of
"/usr/local/include" to "/usr/include" as the former is an empty directory.

Steps 1-3 ran pretty fast and I presume it's okay. There were no obvious
error and everything seems to be fine.
Where can I check the install log and verify it?

I also read on some FAQ that I need to do the following in order to run
faxsetup.
ln -vs /usr/bin/sed /bin/sed
ln -vs /bin/mkfifo /usr/bin/mkfifo
ln -vs /usr/bin/gawk /usr/bin/mawk
I did all the above.

What I wish to accomplish is for my Win9x workstations be able to use the
fax server (hylafax) and I will be using whfc-1.05 as the win client.

Any help would be appreciated, especially from those who are running
Slackware 7.0 and hylafax can share the some of your knowledge with me.

I have been trying to install the hylafax using slackware for a long time
but not successful. Previously I was using slackware 3.5,  3.6 and 4.0.
Currently I am using Slackware 7.0 kernel v2.2.13

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Kok Mun

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as
  important as what you become by achieving your goals."
Email     : hkmun@pacific.net.sg
Home Page : http://home.pacific.net.sg/~hkmun