Breaking comments string

Hi,

I want to split the comments string in my faxcover so that I specify the
entry point in the .ps file for the 'comments' variable only.

What I have tried so far is to use the BreakIntoLines macro, but can't
seem to get it working.

I added various implementations of the /BreakIntoLines macro and the
invocation of it where I wanted the comments string printed.

What I get is mty faxcover with closely spaced lines (ie. it is printing
lots of lines of underscores) and the text that is to be split in there
also.

>From this I assume that the macro is working, but my placement of the
code to print the contents of the variable is wrong.

Can anyone provide me with the code they use and exactly where in the
faxcover.ps file the have placed it.

p.s. I'm using hylafax v4.0p12

Thanks in advance,

Regards,