Re: More on hylafax

Hi,

You should start hfaxd and faxq in your rc startup scripts. If you want
hylafax to handle incoming faxes, you should respawn a faxgetty from
inittab. It is recommended to respawn faxgetty in send-only environments,
but not essential. If you don't run faxgetty, you must run faxmodem
against the fax device, preferably from your rc scripts.

Best Regards,

Mark Wilson

P. Kay Associates Ltd.