Re: Re: [hylafax-devel] Endless RTN -- seems to be fixed now!

On 19 Mar 2000 11:07:21 +0300, hai scritto:

>Thus the most fantastic thing is that my fixes met so less
>response. Perhaps you (and me) were wrong, thinking that fixing the RTN bug
>is so important for the Hylafax community :-(

No, there are many, many, many of us.
It's just that I started considering the RTN and no response to MPS or
EOP  "normal" behavior for hylafax.

In the past I posted many logs on the list,  I was told to change flow
control, to low the speed, to change fax class and whatever; I did all
of this and posted logs, but the only answer was that surely I had
misconfigured something.

So that I stopped testing, I have a black list of "problematic" remote
fax machines, and I send fax "by hand" or with MSFax to those machines.

I use a class1 faxmodem, your patch is for class2, so it would be
useless for me, right?

If not, and if your patch apply to no response to MPS or EOP too, please
tell me and I'll test is asap.

Thanks.

--
giulioo@pobox.com