Re: [hylafax-devel] Endless RTN -- seems to be fixed now!

  Dmitry> I am glad to inform you that after a couple of days of hard work I
have
  Dmitry> found a bug which caused infamous "endless RTN" problem. There is
nothing
  Dmitry> special - Hylafax just violated T.4/T.class2 protocol specs :-)

  Dmitry> To be more specific, T.4/T.class2 (Class 2.0 standard) defines the
  Dmitry> following format for the Phase C data (core of G3 fax protocol):

[snip details of protocol violation]

Folks, aside from "Bernd Proissl" <news@proissl.de>, has anyone checked
Dmitry's work?? If his analysis is correct, this is FANTASTIC! work, and may
well resolve one of the longest running issues with HylaFAX . . . the dreaded
RTN frequency.

  Dmitry> P.S. I am also going to publish tsi processing bug fixes (after some
  Dmitry> testing). Stay tuned :-)

Look forward to hearing about your work!

-Darren