Re: tsi problem

Hi Manuel!

I´ve got the same problem 2 days ago here.

A nice guy (see quoted post below) managed this problem only by uncommenting
TSI-checking.

I also have the problem, that I want to receive a TSI like "", but
nevertheless TSI-checking would be appreciated to block some spam-faxes here
that have TSI.

Perhaps anyone else in this list has an idea?!

best regards

Juergen Anzer

>Hi Mark,
>
>I´ve seen you on the HylaFAX-Mailing-List-Archive and I´m stuck with the
>same problem ...
>
>> REJECT TSI ""
>> RECV FAX (00009256): recvq/fax01299.tif
>> RECV FAX: Permission denied (unacceptable client TSI)
>
>My etc/tsi looks like:
>^.*$
>
>How do I manage to match a null TSI?

I was unable to work this out.  So in the end I simply disabled the TSI
matching all together and allowed all faxes.  which is what you'd expect ^.*$
to do anyway.

I had tried:
^.*$
^$
.*
""

Simply edited the config.serialport (/var/spool/fax/etc/config.cuaa0)
and commented the following line:

QualifyTSI:            etc/tsi

Mark