Re: tsi problem

RICK_@t-online.de (Juergen Anzer) writes:

> I´ve got the same problem 2 days ago here.
>
> A nice guy (see quoted post below) managed this problem only by uncommenting
> TSI-checking.
>
> I also have the problem, that I want to receive a TSI like "", but
> nevertheless TSI-checking would be appreciated to block some spam-faxes here
> that have TSI.
>
> Perhaps anyone else in this list has an idea?!

Well, I posted my thoughts on that subject about two weeks ago, but nobody
responded since then :-( It was the second time when I pointed to the
obvious bug without any responce (first one was broken egetty support under
Linux -- still there). I also posted my recvstats/xferstats fixes two days
ago and again was totally ignored. Seems that there is no people in this
list interested in fixing bugs and futher development. "hylafax-devel"
mailing list is virtually dead -- just several messages for last three
months. :-(((

I repeat my two weeks-old message for you in hope that it would be useful: