sucess: Setting up Hylafax for Sending SMS in Germany

Hi everyone

after an 2 week odyssey i have finally managed to get it all to work :-)
I would like to thank everyone who helped me in setting this up.
I think i will now write an little howto on how to set up hylafax/sendpage
so it works with the german cell phone providers (D1, D2, Eplus) and Tips
on avaoiding Common Pitfalls.

--
Arne Hueggenberg
Products & Development