Re: progblem with tiff images

Hi Peter,

> no problem width sending fax using WHFC. But when it receives fax the output
> tiff images seem bad. It's vertical scale isnt't the right scale. With a
> tiff view I see the image that's why it isn't corrupt. And I can't convert
> it to PS with tiff2ps becase of the following problems:

not every tiff viewer is capable of viewing multipage tiff-files. In
addition, the viewer may be confused with the rectangular fax-pixels.
Fine resolution is usually OK, normal resolution seems to be half of the
vertical scale. But this is only a problem of the viewer.
Try using the Eastman/Kodak "Imaging" Software, that comes bundled with
most versions of Win95/98 and NT. If you don't have it yet, you can
download it from the microsoft website.
This viewer works really well.
Hope this helps.
Holger