whfc, LaserWriter 16/600 PS do not send

hylafax-4_0pl2-3rh5_i386.rpm, rh 6.1, whfc 1.05, Apple LaserWriter 16/600
PS, NT4 sp3

hylafax send with no problem from the server.

When I print with from wordpad (or notepad) through Apple 16/600 i give
whfc the fax number, press ok , a progression bar appears("sending fax")
and simoultaneusly an error message box which says "amd400.mycom.com server
(hylafax 4.0pl2) ready" followed by "error" "user administrator logged in"
and finally "error" "port command succesful".
They sound more as gentle messages then errors but in fact no fax is sent.
The same messages appear when I start Whfc from menu and and when I press
"view log file button". (which is empty)
 Hylafax /log, /sendq are also empty.
In Apple ps options  I didnt find any mention of "Optimale Portierung" as
suugested in whfc faq.
Other options are: "send ctrl-d after: yes", "send ctrl-d before: no"
In Whfc window, in the field below the name it is said "No status available"

Does someone have the key of the problem?

thanks in advance