Cron jobs for archiving off faxes

I have set my system up and it's working really well but I want to
archive the faxes off into directories everyday.  I want the recvq
directory to have Yesterday, This week, Last week, This month, Last
Month and This year.  I am going to write a cron job to do this every
night but before I start has anyone done anything like this or have any
ideas how I should tackle the scripts.

Gavin Millard