one Fax where send many times to one reciepient

Please can you help me
My problem with HylaFax is:  We use a window Client (95) with WHFC on it
to send a Fax to the Hylafax-Server (Linux-Server). If i put a header
(with the logo of our Company) onto the  documents, the Fax will be send
to the reciepient many times and it stops only when i remove the faxjob
from the sending-queue.
What dit i wrong ?

Sorry about my english