Re: US-Rob. Sportster Not able sending Faxes?

Hi,
try removing the "@" sign from your dial-command in config.ttySx.
perhaps it help's, but be prepared for lot's of problems with your
modem,
because US-Robotics modems are known to cause many problems with
HylaFAX. I have one, and it does not like many remote machines...
have a nice day
christoph