Large Cover Pages

G'day,

I have successfully used tgif to create a cover page.  The problem is that
the cover page is 465 Kb and the documents that I'm faxing are only about
8-12 Kb each. so when I go to send out 1500 faxes, I use up 750 Mb (if I
round the complete size of each fax to be 1/2 a Mb per transmission).

What I'm wondering is whether anyone knows how to reduce the size of the
cover page... i.e. is there a way to compress the cover page file, or to
remove any extra/unnecessary guff.   Or if there's a way to simply use the
one cover page (pre-compiled) for EVERY fax - I realise that this means
that I will need to remove any macros from the cover page, but hey - this
isn't a problem for me :-)

Regards,
	Andrew Barnes

--