Client questions, including WHFC

Hi all.  I'm interested in the current status of windows clients for
HylaFAX.  Is there any further development being done on WHFC?  It's
missing a few key features.  Too bad it wasn't open source, or a more
robust one existed for NT4/Win98.

There are a bunch of technophobes in the office, that easily get confused
with new applications.  I remembered seeing there was a web gateway for
the application.  Can someone point me to it?  I realize I can have the
server send an email upon receipt of a new fax, which can then be viewed
with a mail client.  It would be really nice to be able to view the faxes
on the web, and click a 'Delete' button, as well as 'Print' from within
netscape, for example.  Does such an application exist?

Perhaps someone has developed a program to parse the incoming email, and
turn it into a web page?

Thanks,
Dave