Automate Printing

Hi all,

I'am running a Linux Hylafax server. Everything works fine, execpt
printing. I have a printer connected to one of the win98 clients.
Printing is done by smbprint.
I have no enteries in /etc/FaxDispatch
When I execute the command:

"fax2ps /var/spool/fax/recvq/fax00001.tif | lpr"

the fax "faxoooo1.tif is printed.

I want to automate this process, when there are incoming faxes.

I have red the "Q76 How do I get faxd to print everytime I
receive a facsimile" of the HylaFAQ, and put the following
line in my faxrcvd file:
/usr/bin/fax2ps $1 | gs -q -sDEVICE=lp -dNOPAUSE -sOutputFile=- | lp
This doesn't work.

I also tried to put the following line in faxrcvd:
$TIFFBIN/fax2ps $1 | lp  (as suggested in advanced setup Hylafax)
This doesn't work either.

Can somebody tell me what's wrong with my configuration.

Thanks for any help.

Rgds
Wil