installing hylafax on linux

I'm trying to install HylaFAX v4.0pl2 under RedHat 6.0 without success.

I have the following rpm packages installed:

ghostscript-5.10-7
ghostscript-fonts-std-5.10-7
mgetty-1.1.14-8
mgetty-sendfax-1.1.14-8
mgetty-voice-1.1.14-8
libtiff-3.4-6
libtiff-devel-3.4-6

The following is the configuration parameters from configure

[ 1] Directory for applications:        /usr/local/bin
[ 2] Directory for lib data files:      /usr/local/lib/fax
[ 3] Directory for lib executables:     /usr/local/sbin
[ 4] Directory for system apps:  	/usr/local/sbin
[ 5] Directory for manual pages:        /usr/local/man
[ 6] Directory for HTML documentation:  /home/httpd/html/hylafax
[ 7] Directory for spooling:            /var/spool/fax
[ 8] Directory for font metrics:        /usr/local/lib/ghostscript/fonts
[ 9] Directory for uucp lock files:     /var/spool/uucp
[10] Uucp lock file scheme:             ascii
[11] PostScript imager package:         gs
[12] PostScript imager program:         /usr/bin/gs
[13] Manual page installation scheme:   bsd-source-cat
[14] Default page size:                 ISO A4
[15] Default vertical res (lpi):        98
[16] Location of getty program:         /sbin/getty
[17] Location of voice getty program:   /sbin/vgetty
[18] Location of sendmail program:      /usr/sbin/sendmail
[19] Location of TIFF tools:            /usr/local/bin

After ./configure, make, make install, I run faxsetup. Below is the
error:
Setup program for HylaFAX (tm) v4.0pl2.

Created for  on Sun Oct  3 12:55:47 CST 1999.

expr: syntax error
expr: syntax error
expr: syntax error
Checking system for proper client configuration.
Checking system for proper server configuration.

FATAL ERROR: /usr/local/bin/sendfax is not an executable program!

The file /usr/local/bin/sendfax does not exist or this file is not
an executable program.  If the HylaFAX software is not yet installed you
must do so before running this script.  If the software is installed but
is configured for use in a different location than this script expects
then the software will not function correctly.

I found that /usr/sbin/sendfax exists from mgetty+sendfax package. I try
to make a sybomlic link to /usr/local/bin/sendfax. So I run faxsetup
again and it complaints /usr/local/bin/sendpage is not there. OK. Could
anyone tell me what is missing and how should i do?

Regards,
Mars