New faxprt release (print from any application to send a fax)

I prepared a new version of my faxprt package. The main difference
between the old and this version is, that there is now a faxprt.rpm file
for easy installation on linux systems (tested on suse6.x). For the
tar.gz version there is an installscript that does all the installation
work for you. Because there are different faxprint packages I renamed
mine from faxprint to faxprt.

You can get the RPM or tar file from

   http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/ftp/unix/hylafax/faxprint/

For those who do not know about this software here is a feature list:

Main features:

           - You can send a fax from ANY application that can print
             to a standard unix printer using the spooling system
             like lpr just by printing to a fax printer.

           - Your frontend is started on demand. You do NOT have to
             keep it open eating up your screen or CPU and
             memory. It's run automatically when its needed. Since the
             frontend is run in the environment of the user all his env
             settings like FAXSERVER or FAXCOVER have their usual
effect.

           - Supports ANY graphical fax frontend that allows to be
started
             with the fax filename as an argument on the commandline
             like ksendfax, susefax or tkhylafax and others

           - this package is independant of the underlying fax
             software. Its portable since its written in perl.

           - The package is network aware. For installations with
             many hosts you can install ONE central faxprintserver for
all.

Have fun
Rainer Krienke
Rainer Krienke                     krienke@uni-koblenz.de
Universitaet Koblenz, 		   http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke
Rechenzentrum,                     Voice: +49 261 287 - 1312
Rheinau 1, 56075 Koblenz, Germany  Fax:   +49 261 287 - 1355