SuperG3 problems

We have been having a problem sending faxes to certain fax machines.  We
are using a Multitech 1932ZDX modem.  It seems to almost always fail
when sending to one of the new SuperG3 fax machines (33.6K faxes).  The
log file always shows the following:
--> [6:+FDIS:]
MODEM protocol botch, can not parse ""
REMOTE HANGUP: Unspecified Transmit Phase B error (code 20)

I have seen 1 other message in the archives about the SuperG3 fax
machines, but nothing else.  Has anyone else checked on this problem?

Thanks,
Jim Dossey