SEND FAILED: Remote is not T.4 compatible ????????

HI,

This question may seem stupid for you. But I've
just installed hylafax to get one fax via polling,
that I urgently need :) HylaFax is great and not
as hard to install as I thought. But on that one
fax-machine I get that error message:

SEND FAILED: Remote is not T.4 compatible

Is that only a problem of the remote-machine or
is my configuration wrong. My modem supports
only Class1-fax. I've also tries to limit the
capabilities of my modem (with faxmodem) to a
minimum, but it didn't help.

Maybe there is an easy solution for my problem,
if not I will have to read all the docs again.

Bye,
Christian