Block incoming fax?

Greetings

Is there a way to blocking incoming faxes (the fax equivalent of spam) using
hylafax?  Ideally I would like to have a list of numbers/ids that I would
like to block and when one of these machines calls I'd like to send them a
fax indicating that we don't accept faxes from them (and perhaps leave a
voice number).

Please respond via e-mail, I don't currently subscribe to the list.  Thank
you.

Bob Apodaca
bapodaca@inficad.com