Hylafax on RH 6.0

I am running on linux  RH 6.0 with 2.2.5-22 kernel

I have installed hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6.i386.rpm  package

I have a 3COM/USROBOTICK 56 K FAX modem

I can send faxes but when I try to ring my modem line I
haveno answer.

When i use faxmodem I have the following message :
/bin/stty only partially execute the command

/usr/sbin/faxstate ttyS0 => FIFO.ttyS0: open:  not
configured

Any idea ?

--
Gilles Maire