address already in use and unable to init server.

Hi to all,
I have a problem for a long time, and I cannot find a solution for it, now I
can :

- I can get fax at 14.400
- I think can send faxes too, but I'm not sure because in my tests don't get
nice connection with the other modem.. I'm working on it...
- My problem is following, in my server comp. when press ALT+F10 can find
following messages:

FaxQueuer [168] : Mising ':' separator in modem class specification
HylaFAX [176] : HylaFAX INET : bind (port 4559) : Address already in use.
last message repeated 3 times
HylaFAX [176] : HylaFAX INET : bind (port 4559) : Address already in use.
HylaFAX [176] : HylaFAX INET : Unable to init server, giving up after 5
times

And if I will send a fax  from another PC in the network, only watch
following message:
Service not available, remote server closed connection

How can I fixed my "bind (port 4559) Address already in use .." message, ?
where I need take a look?