Re: faxmail attachment scaling problem

> Hi,

Firstly, please fix your reply address; the direct copy of my last
reply to you bounced with unknown user.  (Looks like you are using
a different address this time, though.)

> pl advice where should i invoke the following script
> for faxmail attachment scaling problem..

> # This file needs to be called:
> # /usr/local/sbin/faxmail/application/postscript
> # and have the +x bit set.

That seems to give fairly complete instructions as to what to
do.  You don't have to invoke it; it will be invoked automatically
if named correctly.