Multi-Tech MT3334ZDX modem question

HylaFAX 4.0pl2 version
Solaris 2.7 server

We have purchased a couple of new Multi-Tech MT3334ZDX modems for
out-going fax.  I can not get these modems to send the data out.  It
dials up the other modem and immediately disconnects when the called
modem comes online (1/2 sec).  The "faxstat -s" indicates that there is
no response from the called fax.

I have an older Multi-Tech MT2834ZDX modem that worked immediately on
setup.

In using the "faxaddmodem" routine, I have accepted the default values
and I have attempted to customize the settings and nothing works for me
on these new modems.

I have attempted to check the settings between the old and new modems
using the AT&V command and all the settings that display are identical.
Not all the setting show up though.  How can I see all the settings, for
example all the Sn settings?

Thanks in advance.
Alan Hanson