Re: Email to fax gateway for sendmail

G'day Afra,

I had exactly the same problem that you are now experiencing... while I did
get it going eventually, the easiest way is to recompile your sendmail.cf
file using m4... it's much easier, and most definately works better, as
well as first time, every time (for me)!!!

If you look back in the message archives, you will see all the posts to and
from me regarding this problem... but using m4 is definitely the way to go :-)

Let me know if you need any help with recompiling your sendmail.cf file.

Regards,
         Andrew Barnes

--
Andrew Barnes