Too long faxcover... WHFC Problem??

> > the same point, if I create a "static" faxcover (only the logo and
> > corporate information) and I save it like a .ps file then the fax
save
> > paper, so I guess the problem could be with the make_faxcover
script..

> You mean half of the page is blank ??
> then try to set

Yes, but only the first page (Fax Cover). I changed the size of the
FaxCover to the minimum size (8.5 x 6 inches) and now it's spending a
half of the page before to start printing the FaxCover. When it ends
printing the faxcover it print the second page (1 inch aprox) and then
it prints the Fax.

> ChopTreshold: 4.0 in your hyla.conf file.
> for more information read the man-pages

I think you're right, but it had no effect, I tried with:

PageChop: none

That mean it won't chop any page. By this way, is it possible that WHFC
has been overwriting this setting?, when I send a fax to the hylafax
server WHFC shows a Chop variable in the progress bar (it's very fast),
is it possible to customize WHFC to don't Chop anything?

Regards,
Christian