Email to fax gateway for sendmail

Hi,

I am running a Redhat Linux 6.0 CD with the following versions:

Hylafax v4.0pl2
Sendmail 8.9.3

I have the fax server up and running, and even though I followed all
directions for the mailfax-sendmail script, everytime I send an email
off to joeuser@8541232.FAX (or fax), it returns me with this error..

Host unknown (Name server: 8541232.fax.: host not found)

Under Ruleset 3 within /etc/sendmail.cf, I have added CPFAX in order for
it to stop looking up the DNS hosts.

( Restarting Sendmail works fine )

What can/should I do?

Thank you..