GhostScript and HylaFAX

Greetings,
	I'm running the current version of the Binary for Linux (RedHat 5.0 Kernel
2.0.36)I updated Ghostscript with the version from the FTP site
(5_10-6_i386.rpm) HylaFAX and the WHFC Client are running very well. There
is an installed DigiBoard (PC/Xe) with as of now a single Pract Perf.
PM144MT modem. When a fax job arrives, it automatically routes to LPR via
the command $FAX2PS $FILE | lpr embedded in the faxrcvd file. I tried adding
the GhostScript command suggested in the FAQ. (FAQ Q76) however when the fax
is received, all I get is a couple of pages of PS code. The first line reads
When the code is omitted, the fax prints fine but is not the quality I was
expecting. I was hoping the GS conversion would have cleaned this up. Any
help would be appreciated. My goal is to eliminate ALL inbound fax machines.
I have 2 in one dept, 2 in another and 1 in another. I hope to have the
printing for these inbound faxs route to the departmental printers depending
on which modem the fax arrived. Perhaps a question for another time :-)..
Thanks for your help, a GREAT product and excellent support.

Bob Moody
I.S. Manager
Collateral Protection
rmoody@cpiai.com