FAXCOVER

Hi people
 I am using the faxcover template discribed below in order to make mine.
But I have a problem when I use the follow command
 #make_faxcover faxcover-template.eps > faxcover.ps
I get a postscript file whith two (2) pages (second page is blank), I don't
know what can I do. if you can help me...
pls note my system details:
linux 2.0.36
tgif version 4.1 ( patchlevel 16).

thanks in advanced.

------------------------------------

To create a cover page.
0) Get the make_faxcover script
1) Get tgif (I used 3.0 patchlevel 10)
   (see http://bourbon.cs.columbia.edu:8001/tgif)
2) Download the tgif template obj file
  (submitted to:
ftp://ftp.sgi.com/sgi/fax/contrib/covers/faxcover-template.obj)
3) "Open" the above file in tgif and replace our logos with your own
   or move stuff around. It is important that each text variable
   field be unique.
4) Print to file as eps. It will automatically be named
faxcover-template.eps
5) #make_faxcover faxcover-template.eps > faxcover.ps
     (or to whatever the FAXCOVER variable is set)
6) Replace your old cover-sheet template with the one you created in step 5

My thanks to the creators of HylaFAX, tgif, and make_faxcover who
made this possible.

Afan Ottenheimer
http://www.jeonet.com
afan@www.jeonet.com