Re: frontend for faxmail

At 12:26 21/06/99 +0530, kms <kms@cmcdak.cmcltd.com> wrote directly to me:

>Thankyou for your suggestion.I already with aliases file and its working
>fine.I
>am sending my sendmail.cf file .Pl go through and advice me where i am going
>
>wrong.
>#
># Copyright (c) 1983, 1995 Eric P. Allman
[sendmail.cf file deleted]

David's email to you has indicated where the errors are in your sendmail.cf
file. You need to go back to the m4 macro file, add the MAILER(fax) line and
re-generate your file from there.

If you are running RedHat Linux, you will need to install the 'sendmail-cf'
rpm package from your CD. Then look for the file 'redhat.mc'. Then be prepared
to read some of the documentation....

Cheers,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.