WHFC Questions and coverpages

Hi all.  I have WHFC on my NT 4.0 workstation, and it seems to be working
ok, but there is a few problems left.

- The users typically generate their fax coverpage using PageMaker, which
doesn't seem to be able to export to postscript.  Is there another way to
create a fax coverpage?  They include graphics, etc, which wouldn't be as
easy to use using Word, etc...

- Regarding removal of faxes, I've set up a samba share on the fax server.
The problem is that I'm using samba for other purposes, on another server
that they mount, using another username.  Do I need to create a new user
for each user that wishes to access the fax server share?  In other
words, how can I create a samba user that anyone can access, and have
read/write access to?  It's a small office, where fax security isn't
typically a concern.  I've set up a guest account, called fax, with no
password, but NT 4.0 still insists on asking for a password..

Thanks,
Dave