Re: sendfax spools but does not send

On Sun, Jun 20, 1999 at 02:23:33AM +0200, Eric Smith wrote:
> [root@london]# ps ax|grep ax
>   558  p0 R    0:00 ps ax
>    46  ?  S    0:00 /usr/sbin/faxgetty cua1
>   279  ?  S    0:00 /usr/sbin/faxq
>
> I cannot seem to get the /usr/sbin/hfaxd running except by explicitly
> typing it. Once I have done that sendfax fails to spool the jobs at all.
>
> Any ideas?

Check netstat -a; maybe something is grabbing that port incorrectly...

You might also check the appropriate directories to make sure no modes
have been botched up...

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592