Re: WHFC Questions and coverpages

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Wreski <dave@nic.com>
To: HylaFAX <flexfax@sgi.com>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 1999 12:51 PM
Subject: flexfax: WHFC Questions and coverpages

> Hi all.  I have WHFC on my NT 4.0 workstation, and it seems to be working
> ok, but there is a few problems left.
>
> - The users typically generate their fax coverpage using PageMaker, which
> doesn't seem to be able to export to postscript.  Is there another way to
> create a fax coverpage?  They include graphics, etc, which wouldn't be as
> easy to use using Word, etc...

I have tried downloading Adobe Postscript 5.1 from http://www.adobe.com and
install it as a Postscript printer (using FILE as the port).  Whether Word,
FrameMaker, or other Publishing tool is used, just print to this printer and
you shd get the postscript cover page.  Then follow the HylaFAX FAQ to
modified it and it shd work.