Re: REMOVE!!

On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 09:52:08AM -0700, Richard S. Larson wrote:
> I have made several attempts to call the 800 number to have me removed from
> your lists and have been unable to get through.
>
> I do not appreciate unsolicited email and do not respond to them.
>
> You will remove me from any and all email lists you have and discontinue
> sending me these solicitations immediately please and do not re-add it in
> the future.
>
> commtech@richmond.net
> and
> commtech@mindspring.com

I'm pretty sure you're confusing a spammer who snuck a message through
to the HylaFax mailing list with the mailing list itself; you really
meant to send this to the originator of that commercial message;
right?

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592