REMOVE!!

I have made several attempts to call the 800 number to have me removed from
your lists and have been unable to get through.

I do not appreciate unsolicited email and do not respond to them.

You will remove me from any and all email lists you have and discontinue
sending me these solicitations immediately please and do not re-add it in
the future.

commtech@richmond.net
and
commtech@mindspring.com