French Characters

Hello List,

I have a problem that i have not been able to solve for some time now.  This
isn't really a HylaFAX problem, but its involved.

I need to have Ghostscript french characters in Linux.  Do i need fonts? If
so, where do I get them?  I've have tore up the net just looking for a
little something, but can't find a thing.  I need to fax a letter with
French Fonts basically.  But can only get the normal letters.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

I use Linux kernel 1.0.35, that is currently configured for English.

Dean