anybody got a good quality faxes under RH-5.2?

       Hello everybody,
I have HylaFAX running smoothly on Linux RH-5.2 platform with
gs 5.10. However, whatever I try, I cannot get normal quality
of faxes if they are converted from tiff or ps. PostScript
to fax gets cut somewhere in the middle of the page (and
it seems there is no exact pattern), tiff looses half page
in the middle and/or zooms and so on. Even SG cover page
template looks cut and broken. Fax machine is good
and accepts/sends very good quality faxes when it works
alone. Modem is USR Courier V.Everywhere Class2.0. Did anybody
got good quality faxes in this environment? What's the hint?

   Thank you, Michael Kremliovsky

--
      Einstein Medical, Inc.
Vice President, Information Technology