Re: any chance for using ISDN ?

Hi again,

thanks for the hints. However, this is no solution too.
I talked to the developer of the B1 driver and he told
me that there is no support for multiple B1 cards.

Best regards,
Andreas Busse

--

IVM Gesellschaft fuer Internet, Vernetzung und Mehrwertdienste mbH
    Zissener Strasse 8 - D-53498 Waldorf - Fon 02636-9769-0