Re: Again RTN Problem with Zyxel 1496

Hi,

Sure you should try to apply the patches first. But if you cannot compile the source, you may try to force the system using a slower transmit rate (using the '-B' option with sendfax) or using a higher minimum scanline time (using the '-M' option with sendfax).

> Hi there,
>
> Currently I try to setup Hylafax with Zyxel U1496E/V 6.15. It should run
> on Linux (SuSE 6.1).
> Certain destinations receive the first Page 3 times and answers every
> time with RTN as described
> in your mailing list.
> I found some hints to fix the problem in the mailing list, but none of
> them works.
> So, I found also the hint to patch the sources with the tagline-patch.
> But I couldn't compile the fixed sources from
> (http://www.trump.net.au/~rjc/hylafax/).
> I enclose my modem-config, a delivery-log , and the config.log,
> generated when I run 'configure'.
> I hope, someone is out there, who can help me (and others, I suppose).
>
> thank a lot
> Klaus

K.S.Wat
SSA(D)12
Computer Division,
Hong Kong Observatory.

http://www.hongkong.com - the only Asian portal site
to receive a 1998 Standard of Excellence Award !