Re: Help required !!!

I didn't realize the SVR4 binaries were at pl1.
Hmm, Matthias seems to be missing ....

Give me a few days, I'll get an up to date UnixWare package on
ftp.hylafax.org

If you have the SDK, you can download pl2 and compile it yourself.

--
Tim Rice			Multitalents	(707) 887-1469 (voice)
tim@trr.metro.net