From: DongYu Wang <dwang@gsi.ca>
To: flexfax@sgi.com <flexfax@sgi.com>
Date: Monday, June 07, 1999 5:20 PM
Subject: flexfax: "make install" problem

Hi,

I downloaded HylaFax ( hylafax-v4.0pl2-tar.gz ) from HylaFax site.

I went through

./configure
make
make install

But at the end of 'make install", I got error mesages like

/bin/mkdir: cannot make directory '///usr/local/lib/ghostscript/fonts':No such file or directory

/bin/cp: cannot create regular file '//usr/local/lib/ghostscript/fonts/AvantGarde-Book': No such file or directory

This is weird that the program is trying '///usr/..' instead of '/usr/...'.

Could anyone tell me why and how to deal with it ?

Thanks in advance.

Dongyu