Help required !!!

Hi,

I just trying out hylafax 4.0pl1 on unixware 2.1.2. I download the compiled
version which mean for SVR4.2
and installation using pkgadd was very smooth. After going through the
configuration of modem and I try
executing "faxstat" command and I hit an error. I had try searching the FAQ
for common cure but answer
was not to be found. Can you kindly enlighten me what was the problem ?
Many thanks in advance.

root@bkcscomms$ faxstat -v
Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to localhost.
220 cscomms server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl1) ready.
-> USER root
550 Cannot set privileges.
Login failed: 550 Cannot set privileges.

Regards
Alvin Lee